Sunday, November 4, 2007

Posted In A Hurry

It seems like forever ago since Devon's attitude towards me changed for the better. He compliments me, he takes me out for romantic evenings - well at least that's what he's trying to do, he isn't really that confident with aspect yet, he makes mistakes and he gets frustrated when things don't go the way he wanted them too but I enjoy every second of it and I tell him that - but the most important thing is, he makes me feel like I matter to him.

He's doing everything I want yet...it doesn't feel right.

I don't know what's wrong. I thought that once he showed me he cared that everything would be ok, we would live happily ever after like Amber and Reed. But Devon is doing everything I wanted him to do and I still feel like something is missing. Am I crazy?

I have to be crazy, there's no other reason for it.

I want to write more but I don't know how to explain what's going on or why I think this way since Amber's halloween party for the kids.

Speaking of the Halloween party, I was surprised to see Chris and Kelly there, I didn't think Reed would've been ok with Chris around Amber but apparently he was the one who invited them. Chris was dressed as a priest and kept telling me to come to confessional some time! He looked hot in all black with the the cross hanging around his neck.

Amber, Reed and Alexis were all adorable in their costumes. I laughed so hard when I saw them, even though Amber told me about it. It was so cute and Alexis' walking around 'baa'ing cracked me up.

Sean showed up dressed as Tarzan. When Reed jokingly asked where his Jane was, he laughed and told him the only Jane there was me and I was with Devon.

Devon was the only one there not dressed in a costume. Devon didn't want to dress up, which really sucked because I wanted him to be a pirate and I would be his wench. He flat out denied me, no discussion or anything. So I went dressed as cat, in a really cool outfit with a bell around my neck for a collar.

For the most part the party was fun...the kids enjoyed themselves a lot and by the looks of it when I left the party, Amber and Reed were on their way to making another little sheep. At least I believe that's what the heated looks they kept giving each other was for!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

uh oh looks like Sean may have his eye on Janie!

Kelley

Mehreen said...

Hm, I didn't consider him (Sean) but he may be a viable option! If Janie continues to be unsatisfied with Devon, there may just be something missing in their relationship that can't be found...

Anonymous said...

So the question is: what does Janie want? Devon is now acting (or trying to act) as affectionate as she wanted, but she's still not happy.

Is she in "love" with Reed? From her pattern of behavior, she seems to have a thing for unavailable men. Maybe Reed is her "fantasy guy", even more so because he is completely unavailable to her.

I may be way off base, but it's just a thought.

Anonymous said...

janie and sean? i like it!

Anonymous said...

There is something fishy about Devon, I'm not sure that I like him for Janie, maybe she does need a new guy.

GG